Tuesday 20 September 2011

Success Story

Catkin - adopted last January
 
Dear everyone,
 
Time, I think, for another bulletin;  an update on my life.  Last Friday was my 4th birthday, Mummy decreed it to be September 9th, as this was the date she lost the last cat she loved.  There was no problem with this as I came off rather well - nearly all the presents were edible!!  Thought you might like to see the photos, I think I looked rather beautiful.  Mummy managed to get some "Hello Kitty" wrapping paper, which I thought highly appropriate, and a Simon's Cat card.  I have to confess I have put on a little tonnage in the last eight months, although I honestly don't eat very much, unlike the previous incumbent!  My main downfall is probably laziness, I do enjoy my sleep and have my own fleece permanently on the bed.  At the outset of our relationship Mummy actually bought me a cat bed of my own - but how can one not spurn something so predictable!!  This may well find its way to you in December.  
 
Now, my greatest achievement - my lizard catching has reached new heights.  Last week I actually ATE one.  I have to say, this was not appreciated by the one who opens tins, but as she was up a step ladder at the time, cleaning windows, it seemed the ideal opportunity for a quick flavour savour.  Actually, I'm not sure the taste was so great and I ended up leaving a head and a tail on the hall carpet - another dubious decision!!
 
Hope all is well for everyone and our love to the cats
 
Catkin
 
and Liz, the servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment