Tuesday 15 November 2011

Success Story

Hello all at cats protection,

I just wanted to write a little letter to tell you all about my lovely new home. I don't know if you remember but I came from the mainland and was very poorly when I first arrived, I was a Larry kit.
 
I have settled in very well, I've got so many things to do here. I love scratching on my scratching post and playing with all my cool toys, there are so many I have to play with them all through the night so that they each get a turn to be played with. I don't think my new mummy and daddy mind me running about all night though, they still let me jump on the bed for cuddles in the morning. The best thing about being here though is my amazing new brother Smartie!! Mummy tells me he was once at the cats protection too, he is wonderful to play catch with, we run about in the garden together, eat together and I even get to 'share' his when I've finished mine. My big brother even helps to wash the bits on my head that I can't reach on my own. He is teaching me lots of useful things. 

I am very happy here and love having cuddles with my new family. Thank you for looking after me so well when I was with you.

Lots of love and purrs, 

Toulouse
(Formally Larry Kit 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment